Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Good Morning World!

If the title sounds a bit chipper I guess that is because I am in a very good mood this morning. Not for any particular reason other than knowing that I have a personal relationship with a God that loves me in spite all my short comings.
In fact, over the past couple of weeks I have been feeling pretty lousy physically and last night I broke a tooth, which according to my very knowledgeable wife is the reason I have been feeling so poorly.
Know I am not excited about going to the dentist or spending the money I would prefer to put away given the state of the economy and the very uncertain future....uncertain, that is, to those without a relationship with Jesus Christ. Now HE is the reason I can smile despite having a broken tooth.
This morning I just wanted to share the love I feel for my Savior, my family and friends. The love of life and the joy of knowing my future when so many are living in the darkness in fear of what tomorrow might bring.
Let's bring hope to the world by letting our light shine even when the world wants to turn it off.
God bless you and have a wonderful day!

No comments: